UELN code : to which?

According to EU regulation, all recognized organisations by members states in Europe should have an UELN code.

The list of organisations is available here : http://ec.europa.eu/food/animal/identification/equine/ms_information_en.htm

If you are an organisation based in an European country:

- Check your agreement on the list (website link above)

- Contact UELN manager : contact(at)ueln.net to request your UELN code

If you are not based in Europe :

- Be sure to be approved by your government to issue passport

- if you are approved, contact UELN manager to request your UELN code at contact(at)ueln.net


Legal Notice and Data Personal rights are available in the Opens internal link in current windowMentions Légales  page.